Majority of marketers use video marketing to their advantage
87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool.
91% of video marketers consider video an important part of their marketing strategy.
90% of video marketers feel the level of competition and noise has increased in the past year.
99% will continue to use video in 2019, with 95% saying they’ll maintain or increase spending they did in previous years.
- Video marketing adoption rate by marketers is very high in 2020
- Competition is increasing
- Virtually every marketer using video marketing today is going to continue using it or even double down on it tomorrow
Marketers love video marketing because users love to consume and share video content
94% of video marketers say video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service.
People watch an average of 16 hours of online video per week – a 52% increase in the last 2 years.
People are twice as likely to share video content with their friends than any other type of content.
86% of people would like to see more video from brands in 2020. Out of these, 36% say they’d most like to see more educational/explainer video style content, with 14% wanting to see more product demos.
- Video marketing helps businesses reach users who are visual learners
- Video consumption keeps rising year-by-year
- Video content gets significantly more organic shares – great for word-of-mouth marketing
- Consumers crave more video content from their favorite brands
Video content positively impacts SEO efforts
80% of marketers say video has increased dwell time on their website.
81% of video marketers say video has helped increase the average time their visitors spend on page.
84% of marketers say video has helped them increase traffic to their website.
- Video content directly and indirectly impacts many different ranking factors
- Search engines like multimedia content on websites and video is a part of that equation
- Thanks to video content, visitors are likely to spend more time on your pages and the more time they spend on your site, the higher the likelihood of them converting into customers
Video content marketing directly impacts your bottom line
81% of marketers say video has helped them generate leads.
Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year.
80% of video marketers say video has directly helped increase sales.
Tiger Fitness says video marketing helped them achieve a 60% returning customer rate, which is three times the norm for their industry.
SAP got 9 million impressions with a video-heavy content marketing campaign.
41% of marketers say that video has helped them reduce support calls.
- Video content helps marketers connect with users on a more personal level which drives more leads and sales
- This connection between potential customers and companies that video content helps facilitate promotes customer loyalty
- Video marketing provides value to customers who otherwise wouldn’t consume your brand’s content and brings many residual benefits to your business
B2B or B2C? Doesn’t matter! Video marketing works for both
71% of B2B marketers use video marketing.
66% of B2C marketers use video marketing.
- Video marketing works for any type of business and industry
- Not every business is using video marketing which is an advantage for businesses that do